Friday, March 23, 2007

March 23, 2007

Photos coming soon, I'm just posting an entry to test the new template and say that my seedlings are going like gangbusters.

Update... since this new Blogger template insists on cutting off the photos I realize that the panoramas won't work. Which is fine, because they're a pain in the ass to remember to make anyway - so... I put a shrunk down version at the bottom, squint and enjoy.. and further garden updates will include photos that actually fit on the page. What a concept!

2 comments:

smileymamaT said...

Well that was great to read. I'm really trying to gather the courage to start a veggie garden from scratch this year (last year I just scratched my head and looked at the ground, too busy!) So, I'm getting inspired by blogs like yours where I can see progress being made! Thanks!
T

LJ said...

Oh and she has a friend like me to bug/nag her about that garden....