Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Spring Sets In

Today we are mowing for the first time of the season. Well... technically Dan is mowing and I am staying inside with our sniffley daughter.

We are starting to develop our Big Spring Plans for the yard. Experience tells me we'll only accomplish one big project for the season, but inspiration is edging me to believe we can accomplish anything - including expanding the garden area and building a new fire pit to be in the middle of our new patio at the top of the yard surrounded by fruit trees. It's obviously not going to happen as there is no chance we could even design a patio before the trees would have to be put in, but the picture is so clear in my mind I can't help but dream.

One step at a time... this week we're focusing on getting the lawn taken care of (possibly even killing the moss and over seeding) then finishing up the winter yard clean up of tree branch piles and tree trunk placement.

No comments: